Thursday, February 11, 2016

Game Night

"Hey it's my turn"
"You idiot read the instructions"
"Can we please behave like human beings"
"You seriously don't remember how to play this"
"Oh what a felony I have committed, someone please hang me for not remembering the rules" 
Ah! The joys of another family game knight, with a hyper younger sister, a short tempered mom, a sticler for rules dad and a moody me. But the game we had to choose was life which is like monoply but a heck lot more personal. These were just some of the eloquent comments my family and I passed. But some how I don't think the game would have been that fun had we not been screaming and shouting like it was the battle of sparta rather than a game of life. But hands down I have to admit that the most hilarious part of the night was watching my parents call each other cheaters and show tongues to each other with eyes shut, fingers in their earswill the alternated in poking their tongues and singing 'nanana' like 4 year olds and not soon to be 40 year olds. I'm pretty sure me and my sister were even worse but somehow that makes it all the more fun. Don't you think????




0 comments:

Post a Comment