Saturday, October 3, 2015

I really don't know what I am writing. My exams just ended and I really don't even have the energy to rant about their evilness. (Sighs). So that's why I'm gonna just go with the flow ............ .............. ............................................................................................................................

You guys thought I was serious right. Puhleeze !!! 

This is more of a shout out to Rikshawalli!! 
Yess you read that right. She's an insanely awesome you tuber with the most amazing videos along with Superwoman ( if you don't know her , you my compadre are living under a rock). 

So guys do check out their channels and then realize how right I was and then thank me for introducing you guys to these girls who make you pee your pants with laughter and then join the fandoms and go crazy all over again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment