Tuesday, December 16, 2014



The Most Annoying Award #ElderSiblings 


I should be declared a HERO 😁 , as I save lives of others and inadvertently save myself from the wrath of my sibling. Yes I agree it great to have someone who has gone through the same things to guide you through the angst ridden world of a teenager. But after those peaceful 5 minutes full of advice, they snap back into the role of a villain that would make disney villains seem like the good guys. Annnnd if you tell on them , they get away with a lousy threat of not doing it again, that wouldn't even scare a mouse and we have hell to pay. So will someone please tell me who are elder siblings , aliens with the sole purpose of haunting us or just annoying people who can't resist troubling us ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment